Head of Marketing, Kerv Experience|Kerv Experience
Published 03/01/24 under:
Employee Wellbeing Transformation Tools
Putting customers first starts with your employees. Service organisations and contact centres that get this right do so through encouraging strong cultures of value and trust. Common features in these models include:
- Transparent and unbiased work distribution.
- Honest performance feedback backed by recorded facts.
- Greater self-determination over coaching and development.
- A fair system for reward and recognition.
- The flexibility to trade shifts and holidays.
- A clear career progression path.
Fully embedded in Genesys Cloud CX software, Genesys Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) enables you to do all this and more. That comes with Kerv Experience architects and specialists intrinsic to a managed contact centre as a service (CCaaS) solution.
Workforce management (WFM) and workforce optimisation (WFO) systems help put the right resources in the right place at the right time. WEM includes and goes beyond these capabilities using artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) as represented in the chart.
Genesys WEM comes in customised flavours and can be consumed via Genesys Cloud 1, 2 and 3 licencing options, depending upon the specific features and tools you are looking to deploy.
Demo and use case examples
WEM is about more than improving productivity. It’s about building a better business and focusing on the human aspects of the contact centre to improve engagement, performance, and results. The examples below are as showcased in live product demos at Kerv Experience events.
1. Quality Assurance and Compliance
The Interactions tab allows instant access to insights gathered using speech and text analytics. Along with voice, email and message transcripts, users can get under the skin of conversations. For example, reviewing overall customer sentiment scores and key phrases and topics.
2. Supervisor Activity
With one centralised view, managers and supervisors are automatically notified when employee evaluations are ready for review. They can also see upcoming learning modules, best times to book coaching appointments, and real-time schedule adherence, while displaying highest and lowest performers.
3. Employee performance and development
Agents can quickly see their daily schedules, development plans, and individual KPIs and scorecards. Gamification tools inject fun and competition, with leaderboards where employees earn points and win prizes. Other neat features include broadcast messages, quick audience polls, and expanded learning module capabilities.
With 100+ new releases every year, Genesys WEM benefits from the continuous development of extra features and functionality. Recent examples include:
- The Tempo mobile app allows employees to receive push notifications, submit time-off requests, trade shifts, and let their supervisor know if they are running late – all from the comfort of their mobile phone.
- Automatic Best Method forecasting accuracy when fewer interactions are occurring during off-peak hours.
- Average Talk Time, a variation of Average Handle Time, which excludes hold times and wrap-up time or after-call work.
- Learning modules enabling users to create custom content within their learning experiences, enhancing engagement through stylish formatting.
- Supervisor insights with new agent filtering options to gauge and analyse their performance with greater granularity.
In addition to out-of-the-box metrics, with the launch of the Agent Empathy Analysis feature Genesys WEM will shortly enable tracking of softer people skills.
Get in touch to learn more.
Have a question?
"*" indicates required fields