Web Quality Policy
We are committed to being positively aggressive in our attitude towards quality and customer service as we want to be ranked the “best” in our market. Quality is not just another goal, it’s one of the core strategies for survival and future growth. It is our goal to position our company for market expansion and growth, thereby providing improved job security and quality of life for all.
The purpose of this policy is to communicate clearly to our customers how we aim to ensure we deliver a quality service to them.
This policy applies to all business operations in the UK and India including all policies, processes and procedures to deliver products and services.
We have an established a Quality Management System which provides the framework for measuring and improving our performance. Our customers demand and warrant a high-quality service – it’s our responsibility to give them what they want because if we don’t – they will find someone who can.
- It is important that we make every effort to capture our customer’s requirements clearly.
- If we fail at any time, then, we must determine what went wrong and try to avoid it from happening again.
- It must be clearly understood that we will not allow quality to take second place behind cost or schedule, within reasonable commercial bounds.
- We should focus on delivery quality for what the customer has bought and not at the expense of delivering things they have not bought
- We have empowered our employees to question their supervisor’s decisions or actions if they feel that quality is being compromised.
- All employees must always follow defined business processes.
Our quality objectives are to deliver high quality software and services, on time and within budget. The attainment of such objectives will lead to customer satisfaction, repeat orders and positive word-of-mouth that will facilitate the growth of our company. It’s critical to understand that these objectives will not be achieved through a short-term program. It’s a long-term commitment aimed at continuously improving the way we work, providing a safe work environment, managing our business processes, and supplier selection/retention.
Our focus is to exceed customer satisfaction expectations and delivery requirements through an internal process of continuous improvement. We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim to achieve total customer satisfaction via continuous improvement throughout our business. Our dedicated governance team reviews the below listed systems and procedures on weekly basis:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes with recommendation for improvement
- measurable quality objectives that reflect our business aims
- review and management of risks
- regular review of financial and business performance data
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
To reach our objectives, we will have to maintain a constant focus on quality with full dedication, commitment, and teamwork. We annually review our quality objectives and once an objective is achieved, it is recognized and reset to stimulate further quality improvement.
The Governance Team are responsible for this policy and its implementation. We commit to providing the relevant resource and to reviewing this policy annually and communicating it within the organisation and to external interested parties.
The UK government mandates several statuary obligations regarding information security. This policy therefore actively complies and supports:
We appoint independent external auditors to assess and confirm our compliance with ISO 27001, 27701 and 9001 standards on an annual basis.