Customer Experience Re-imagined: Utilising AI, Digital & Data to elevate your CX Strategy
DateThu 27th April 2023
Time09:30am - 12:30pm
LocationThe Reveller, Tower of London, Historic Royal Palaces, London.
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED BUT YOU CAN STILL WATCH IT ON-DEMAND
Join us at the Tower of London for our event to learn how companies can reimagine their Customer Experience (CX) with the right blend of AI, digital channels and data.
Discover how you can create a better CX by joining us on the day to:
- Hear how you can utilise AI to implement data-driven empathetic experiences with Genesys and Microsoft.
- Learn how to develop customer empathy, personalisation and improve digital customer engagement.
- See Genesys Cloud CX in action.
- Hear first-hand from an organisation on their CX transformation journey.
- See a live demonstration of the integration between Genesys Cloud CX and the Microsoft Stack (Microsoft Teams, Dynamics 365, Power BI and Power Platforms).
Breakdown of the day
- 9.30am: Tea, Coffee & Welcome.
- 9.45am: The Kerv Vision: The current CX and EX trends we are seeing in the market.
- 10.05am: Genesys Keynote: The role Genesys Cloud plays in developing digital customer engagement, empathy and personalisation.
- 10.25am: PureGym’s CX Transformation Story – the challenges, outcomes and lessons learnt.
- 10.40am: Break
- 11.00am: Discover the Genesys and Microsoft stack integration capabilities:
- A live Genesys Cloud CX demo.
- The role AI, digital and data plays in delivering an empathetic customer experience: linking Genesys Cloud with Microsoft Teams, Dynamics 365 and Power BI to gain powerful data insights.
- 12.00pm: Q&A panel discussion – your questions answered.
- 12.30pm: Lunch & optional tour of the Historic Royal Palaces inside the Tower of London.
Head of Marketing, Kerv Experience
Chief Technology & Strategy Officer, Kerv Group
Senior Principal Solutions Consultant, Kerv Experience
Senior CX Consultant, Kerv Experience
Chief Technology Officer
Complete the form to receive the event collateral
"*" indicates required fields