TechTalk Guernsey: Maximising Microsoft for your business
DateWed 28th February 2024
Time09:00am - 12:00pm
This event has passed
Microsoft is a cornerstone for many businesses, offering essential tools such as M365 for productivity, Copilot for AI, robust security solutions, and the flexible Azure Cloud. The seamless integration of these tools empowers businesses to streamline operations, enhance productivity, and adeptly navigate dynamic technological landscapes.
Join us for a hands-on exploration of Microsoft’s key tools that can reshape the trajectory of your business, brought to you by Kerv Transform – an award-winning IT Managed Service Provider and Microsoft Solutions Partner. In this seminar, we’ll delve into practical strategies and actionable insights that empower you to harness the full potential of Microsoft.
- Introduction to Kerv Transform
- A short introduction to our business and how we work with businesses across the Channel Islands.
- Microsoft 365 Copilot – it’s finally here!
- Cut through the jargon and explore practical applications of Microsoft 365 Copilot.
- Build a roadmap to get your business AI and Copilot ready.
- Getting more from Microsoft Azure
- Why Azure is awesome.
- A step-by-step guide to understanding Azure migration.
- Cost management considerations and strategies.
- Keeping your cloud secure.
- Leveraging a Microsoft Managed Security Service
- An in-depth introduction to Microsoft’s Security suite.
- Live Q&A
- Your chance to ask the experts and ensure you’re maximising your Microsoft environment.
Places are limited for this exciting seminar. Complete the form to the right and a member of the team will be in touch with your place confirmation.
Chief Technology Officer, Kerv Transform
Cloud General Manager, TD Synnex
Solutions Architect, Kerv Transform
We’re pleased to be hosting this at the stunning St. Pierre Park Hotel.
"*" indicates required fields