Revolutionising Customer Experience Using AI, Data & Digital
Bringing together Genesys Cloud CX and the Microsoft Stack – Teams, Dynamics 365, Power BI & Power Platforms.
Secure Your Place
Join us at our in-person event to find out how companies leverage cloud technologies and bring together AI, data and digital to enhance their customer experience at every touchpoint.
Date: Wednesday 9th November
Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm
Venue: Imperial War Museum, Trafford Wharf Road, Manchester, M17 1TZ
Complete the form today to get your complimentary ticket.
Discover how you can create an improved CX by joining us on the day to:
Hear about the role Genesys plays
Develop customer empathy, personalisation and brilliant CX.
See Genesys Cloud CX in action
Experience the all-in-one cloud contact centre solution.
The role of data in digital transformation
Linking Genesys Cloud with Microsoft Power BI and Power Platforms.
The role AI and data plays in driving an empathetic CX
Linking Genesys Cloud with Microsoft Teams and Dynamics 365.
Get your complimentary ticket
Breakdown of the day
- 9.15am: Tea & Coffee.
- 9.30am: Welcome.
- 9.40am: The Kerv Vision: The CX and EX trends we are seeing in the market.
- 10.00am: Genesys Keynote: The role Genesys Cloud plays in developing customer empathy, personalisation to deliver brilliant CX.
- 10.20am: CX Transformation Story: How Vision Direct transformed their Contact Centre operation.
- 10.40am: Break
- 11.00am: Discover the Genesys and Microsoft stack integration capabilities:
- A live Genesys Cloud CX demo.
- The role of data in digital transformation: linking Genesys Cloud with Microsoft Power BI and Power Platforms.
- The role AI and data plays in driving an empathetic customer experience: linking Genesys Cloud with Microsoft Teams and Dynamics 365 to gain powerful data insights.
- 11.45am: Q&A panel discussion – your questions answered.
- 12.30pm: Lunch & optional tour of the museum.
Hear from the CX experts:
Jas BansalHead of Marketing, Kerv Experience
A passionate, enthusiastic marketeer, Jas oversees the entire mix, driving new business and building client relationships through sales and marketing campaigns, events, PR, and more.
Helen LancasterChief Marketing Officer, Kerv
Helen is our digital diva and the driving force behind our Kerv brand, with a passion for keeping technology human.
Gary MuchmoreOperations Director, Kerv Experience
Well versed in project management excellence, Gary and his team are why we already have 40+ successful Genesys Cloud CX migrations under our belt, more than any other Genesys EMEA…
Rufus GrigChief Technology & Strategy Officer, Kerv
Rufus is our strategy, product and technology leader. He keeps us moving forward and focusing on what’s next for our customers.
Will DorringtonChief Technology Officer, Kerv Digital
Paul CoxSenior CX Consultant, Kerv Experience
Sean LindsaySenior Principal Solutions Consultant, Kerv Experience
Nick WingroveVice President EMEA, Genesys
Damian HallCustomer Service Director, Vision Direct