Access to and use of this site is provided by Kerv Wearables Ltd subject to the following terms:
- By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this site.
- Kerv Wearables, or its affiliates, may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
USE OF THIS SITE
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content of this site ("Content") in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of any Content requires the prior written permission of Kerv Wearables.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- All Content, including (but not limited to) any information, text, names, images, pictures, logos or icons regarding, or relating to Kerv Wearables and any of their respective products and services, is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Kerv Wearables be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this site regardless of the form of action.
- Kerv Wearables does not warrant that functions contained in this site or the Content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying Kerv Wearables or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of the respective Owner(s) and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of any of the Owners or any other third party.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO SITE
- Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to the site, you:
- warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Kerv Wearables for all the purposes specified above;
- warrant that your contribution is not defamatory; and
- warrant that your contribution does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify Kerv Wearables and their respective affiliates, against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by any such party as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the site and the purposes specified above.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the site (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Kerv Wearables Ltd
78 York Street