Recruiterbox Privacy Notice
A policy for every eventuality
This Privacy Notice sets out how Kerv Digital and Trakstar Hire uses and protects any information that you give Kerv Digital and which is processed through your use of the Trakstar Hire site.
Data privacy is important to us and Kerv Digital is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected, and we are transparent with our users about data privacy. Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement – we will never sell it to third parties and we will always make sure it’s secure. Kerv Digital may need to change this policy from time to time by updating this page, but we will always let you know.
The prime purpose of collecting your data is to enable us to deliver appropriate, quality services to you. This Privacy Statement explains what personal information we collect from you and how we will use it. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you or that we can link to you.
What data do we collect?
We only collect information you voluntarily provide to us when you want to enquire about our services, you become a customer of the services we provide, or you contact our support department (DevOps) for assistance.
We may collect the following information:
- Your name, job title and company name
- Contact information including phone number and email address
- Preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What are the legitimate grounds for us to process your personal data?
We need your information to provide our services to you. The legal basis we rely on are:
- To fulfil our legal and contractual obligations to manage the products and services you hold with us and to provide you with information about the changes and updates to our products and services, governance framework, and to keep a record of the communication we have with you
- To manage activities including enquiries, providing information about our products and services, administration/management for the products and services you have expressed interest in with your consent, or explicit consent for direct marketing purposes
What is the source of your personal information?
- For Enquiries: We collect personal information from you directly including the products/services you may be interested in. This information is only processed in relation to the services you are enquiring about or have subscribed to receive information about
- For Customers: We collect personal information from you directly to maintain communication with you about the services we provide and facilitate service delivery. This may include providing access to our software delivery tooling services, account management or commercial activities.
How do we use the information we gather?
Kerv Digital uses the data we collect to provide you with the products and services we offer, and for the following reasons:
- To respond to enquiries: we may need to communicate with you regarding enquiries about our services
- To provide our services: we may need to communicate with you about the services we deliver to you including facilitating support requests
- To improve our products and services: feedback may be used to develop and improve the services we offer
- To tell you about products and services: we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- Research: we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- For compliance: we may need to keep records and report in order to fulfil compliance obligations in line with relevant legal and regulatory requirements
What do we do with your personal information?
- We will retain your personal data:
- For as long as we have a reasonable business need to manage our relationship with you and to manage our operations
- For as long as we provide services/information about our products and services to you
- For as long as needed to comply with applicable laws
- In line with our Data Retention Policy
- We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties
- We do not use automated decision and profiling for marketing purpose
- We do not transfer personal data outside the EU. However, if you are an existing customer and there is a requirement to transfer personal data to our subsidiary in India, we will only proceed if we have an agreement in place with you to do so
- If in the future we intend to process your personal data for a purpose other than that which it was collected, we will provide you with information on that purpose and any other relevant information including your rights and choices.
Controlling your personal information
We want you to be in control of how your personal information is used by us. You can control this in the following ways:
- You can withdraw your consent where we are relying upon it to process personal data for direct marketing purposes, to send you information about our services and products
- You can inform us if you believe that any information, we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete and we will promptly correct any found to be incorrect
- You can ask us for a copy of the personal information we hold about you
- In certain situations, you can ask us to erase, block or restrict the personal information we hold about you, or object to ways in which we are using your personal information
- In certain situations, you may have rights to data portability, and you can ask us to transfer your data to a third party
- You can ask us which data is processed, how the data is processed, request the restriction of your in data for processing or object to the processing of your data.
You can make a request in relation to your data by sending us an email to subjectrequests@Kerv Digital.com or you can write to Kerv Digital Ltd Kerv Digital HQ, Seven House, 18 High Street, Longbridge Town Centre, Longbridge, Birmingham, B31 2UQ. If we are not able to restrict, delete or cease to process your data due to our legal or contractual obligations, we will let you know. Kerv Digital are the Data Controller for data we collect.
Contacting Kerv Digital’s Data Protection and Privacy Officer
Our Chief Data Privacy and Protection Offer is Gareth Porter. You can contact him by emailing subjectrequest@Kerv.com or via snail mail at Kerv Digital HQ, Seven House, 18 High Street, Longbridge Town Centre, Longbridge, Birmingham, B31 2UQ.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your request or question about privacy and we are unable to resolve your issue, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website experience. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the third-party website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.